DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 46' Motor Boat in the San Juan Islands in Washington, one of my personal favorites

AlecGB

Reactions

I was really happy with the colors and shots when I finished this one. Thoughts?

You may notice there's 2 different locations, this was the video from my post about the corrupted SD card. I ended up taking a ferry up to the islands and biking from Friday Harbor to Roche Harbor and back to re-shoot the drone shots. Thankfully the new footage looked way way better anyways so overall net positive & a fun story.

I was really happy with the colors and shots when I finished this one. Thoughts?

You may notice there's 2 different locations, this was the video from my post about the corrupted SD card. I ended up taking a ferry up to the islands and biking from Friday Harbor to Roche Harbor and back to re-shoot the drone shots. Thankfully the new footage looked way way better anyways so overall net positive & a fun story.
👍👏
Excellent! You have done very good job on consistent WB throughout the video on all interior as well as exterior shots. Good editing and nice soundrack too. Well done all in all. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dbez1
That sounds like quite an adventure! Exploring different locations and going through the effort to re-shoot the drone footage shows your dedication to achieving the desired result. The fact that the new footage looked even better than the previous one is definitely a positive outcome. It sounds like you not only achieved your artistic goals but also had an exciting and memorable experience in the process. Well done!

👍👏
Excellent! You have done very good job on consistent WB throughout the video on all interior as well as exterior shots. Good editing and nice soundrack too. Well done all in all. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Filmarik, I've been slowly getting better at coloring and it's been fun to watch the results as I go. Thank you for the kind words

Exactly how I feel about it, thank you! The bike ride was even pretty enjoyable, minus the 70lbs of gear strapped right above the back tire hahaha

Someone here is a boat sales person, guess who?
We help people advertise their boat but actually have little investment in if the boat sells or not. Totally understand why that would be your conclusion though, the videos are intended to put the boat in a good light

I want this boat! ....... and this video looks like professional work.
Thank you!! Professional is big, I appreciate that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas