DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

I used the iPhone X. The new OLED screen is bright as ****. Better then using my Older IPad.

I've no doubt the Wunderphone is brighter than the X in direct sunlight. OLED is bright inside, barely visible outside. I checked X at Apple store, it's no brighter than my 4y.o. burnt-in Note 4.

This phone doesn't have The Notch, however. Notch is $950 extra. :D

I've no doubt the Wunderphone is brighter than the X in direct sunlight. OLED is bright inside, barely visible outside. I checked X at Apple store, it's no brighter than my 4y.o. burnt-in Note 4.

This phone doesn't have The Notch, however. Notch is $950 extra. :D

True I don’t have anything to compare it too but, I actually like the notch.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I was a bit surprised as well. Thought worst case I would be waiting until they got more in stock.

Email they sent me said:

Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but the items shown below are out of stock. Since we don't know when we'll get them in again, we've canceled the items from your order and won't charge you for them.

After reviewing the details below, visit our Help Center if you have any questions. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is unmonitored.
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team
I just successfully placed my order for Wed. Dec 7 pickup. We'll see what happens. S. Texas

Yes, all Androids do. There's no remedy at this point, other than connecting phone to the other port and using a powerbank to charge RC via micro usb. Fortunately, RC will last ~10 batteries worth of flying.

Yes, batteries are not necessarily updated each time; however, you do want to rotate all of them when updating FW to make sure you won't be caught by surprise in the field.
What do you mean rotate batteries? So update firmware with one battery in the mavic and when the update is done you do it again with battery 1 and 2?

What do you mean rotate batteries? So update firmware with one battery in the mavic and when the update is done you do it again with battery 1 and 2?

Yes, you change the battery, connect to Assistant or app, and *if* it says to update, *then* confirm. The update for battery is usually quick, as it doesn't download anything, it just equalizes Mavic and battery firmwares.

Reactions: Doug D
gimme an hour to climb out of the piles of boxes with various mavic accessories uh oh wait a call from the bank concerning unusually high activity on my cc i'm in trouble should of bought ten of wunderphones in one transaction rotflmao
ive done so many cc transactions its getting to where i have to call to get it authorized.

I'm a constant scanner of slickdeals myself. Just bought 12 6" LED retrofit kits for can lights for $3.59 each from Lowe's. I only need 4 though. That's the slickdeals effect. ;)o_O

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM