DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

700 feet up when theirs a 400 ft limit,i hope this doesn't affect compliant users like myself.
It has been said many times, but here goes... There are no height restrictions set for hobby pilots ~just a *recommended* ceiling of 400ft.

Reactions: rickw
I saw @Quad808 mention above that he loaded up a patched 4.1.13... thought (hoped...prayed) there was a clean version of .13 *out there* somewhere. I've gone looking through the usual APK sites, and can't even find a version of 13 anywhere...
I installed 4.1.3 patched, NOT 4.1.13

Hi all, new to forum, Mavic, and drones in general. Thanks so much for this post. I got my Mavic today from BB and used the $100 gift card to get the Wunderphone since I wanted a dedicated display. Followed the instructions, so far, so good. It is updating the AC/Controller FW now but I was able to get 4.1.15 up and running. Hope the rest goes smooth and I can do my first flight tomorrow. Thanks again for the info, instructions, links, etc.!

Reactions: Qoncussion
I’m about 4.5 miles from a small airport. I call the tower when I fly but in airplane mode without WiFi there’s no internet connection so when the message comes up to confirm responsibility you can’t confirm it. The message can’t be closed and blocks most of the screen. Is there a solution?

I’m about 4.5 miles from a small airport. I call the tower when I fly but in airplane mode without WiFi there’s no internet connection so when the message comes up to confirm responsibility you can’t confirm it. The message can’t be closed and blocks most of the screen. Is there a solution?
you asking about a question on the wrong thread,you need to do a search

I’m using it on the wunderphone so I thought it was a valid question.

I had the same thing happen to me in one of the areas I fly in. I am not sure if there is a work around, but I was able to use my everyday iPhone with data service and tether the Huawei off of the iPhone's hotspot in order to get the connection just long enough to allow the flight through the Huawei.

Mod and patch your own GO, and change parameters. All your troubles go away and you can enjoy your craft without all the BS, the way it is supposed to be. Your craft, your responsibility. This sounds hard? Not in the slightest. You just need to stop taking the blue pill and take the red pill and see where the rabbit hole goes.

I totally need to get this phone. Along the same topic, are anyone using the Elate made by Huawei? I have found a few local WalMart stores that sell that instead, and besides it being white, I can't find any other differences.

I totally need to get this phone. Along the same topic, are anyone using the Elate made by Huawei? I have found a few local WalMart stores that sell that instead, and besides it being white, I can't find any other differences.

I have the Elate and it is the same. Bestbuy also has the Elate, I think I paid 62 bucks for mine with free shipping. You can PM if you have any questions.

Anyone having issues with resolution on the screen? On my newest APK the icons are huge and bocking some infoView attachment 27607
This is probably really really really simple to fix. If it is fixable, I need anyone having the problem to install Display Info on their device, run it, screencap this display and post it here so I can see details about the density, density class, etc.

I should be able to patch a fix for this in 4.1.14 and 4.1.15. Higher versions are not possible at the moment.

-MrXmI-2N1ithb6zo1U9TEp-iIPDPa-WPEc6D84kPjgPfI8IVGzXE2AMrxJyaWJEJJE=h900-rw

This is probably really really really simple to fix. If it is fixable, I need anyone having the problem to install Display Info on their device, run it, screencap this display and post it here so I can see details about the density, density class, etc.

I should be able to patch a fix for this in 4.1.14 and 4.1.15. Higher versions are not possible at the moment.

-MrXmI-2N1ithb6zo1U9TEp-iIPDPa-WPEc6D84kPjgPfI8IVGzXE2AMrxJyaWJEJJE=h900-rw
Straight from the Wonderphone:

2491a94fceacc0d63138d1890850ecf2.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs