DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K Drone | Daewonsa Temple, Jiri Mountain in FRESH GREEN | Korea | Color of Spring | DJI MAVIC 2 Pro

yp2300

Reactions

Daewonsa Temple in Jirisan (JIRI Mountain), South Korea

The temple surrounded by great scenic beauty. A mountain stream runs through the 2-kilometre (1.2 mi) valley that extends from the parking lot at the temple entrance to the temple compound. The water rushing between and over the uniquely shaped rocks give it an uncommon charm. The path to the entrance is lined with tall, straight pines called “diamond pines.” (Source: Wikipedia)

Daewonsa Temple in Jirisan (JIRI Mountain), South Korea

The temple surrounded by great scenic beauty. A mountain stream runs through the 2-kilometre (1.2 mi) valley that extends from the parking lot at the temple entrance to the temple compound. The water rushing between and over the uniquely shaped rocks give it an uncommon charm. The path to the entrance is lined with tall, straight pines called “diamond pines.” (Source: Wikipedia)

Excellente!! Nice and slow with good colors/contrast. Is the footage shot in Tripod mode?

Reactions: yp2300
I have been to dozens and dozens and dozens of Buddhist Temples around the ROK. I wish I had a drone in the 1990’s to capture the beauty of the temples. Each and every one is a tribute to the peaceful, serene, and very simplistic life of the monks who are the caretakers. Thank you for sharing!

Nicely shot and edited.

Please take this with the utmost respect and good intentions; it's too long and the shots are too long. I know it's hard to do, but that video should be about half the length it is.

Beautiful; what settings did you use for the stream scenes? They came out really brilliant.

Beautiful; what settings did you use for the stream scenes? They came out really brilliant.
Thank you! Most of the time, I handled it manually with the sense of hands and eyes through screen.. : )

Nicely shot and edited.

Please take this with the utmost respect and good intentions; it's too long and the shots are too long. I know it's hard to do, but that video should be about half the length it is.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to keep you interested!

Reactions: mrwagdog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929