DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One of my favourite places in Iceland - Landmannalagur - Highlands of Iceland in 4K

rikk08

Reactions
One of the most incredible places I've ever visited.

Video is also uploaded on Skypixel here for the 5th Annual Contest (appreciate your support ?): The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com

Landmannalaugar ('People's Pools') - also called Rainbow Mountains is a vast area of stunning and unique beauty in the heart of Iceland's southern Highlands in the Fjallabak Nature Reserve. Landmannalaugar is at the edge of Laugahraun lava field, which was formed in an eruption around the year 1477. It is known for its natural geothermal hot springs and surrounding landscape.

Last edited:
Thanks for watching, a truly incredible place!

Wow, what a beautiful place. It still strikes me as borderline incredible that normal people, average Joes like most of us, now have the technology in our backpacks that allow us to capture aerial photography such as this.

That could be a great ad for the tour company. My dilemma with Iceland is if we go back in the winter to see the northern lights, or go in the summer for all of the greenery...

Wow, what a beautiful place. It still strikes me as borderline incredible that normal people, average Joes like most of us, now have the technology in our backpacks that allow us to capture aerial photography such as this.
It really is an incredible technology that enables us to reach beyond where it wasn't possible before. Thanks for watching!

That could be a great ad for the tour company. My dilemma with Iceland is if we go back in the winter to see the northern lights, or go in the summer for all of the greenery...

It was filmed in collaboration with tour company which I would highly recommend. Norther Lights depends on the weather, if you don't mind the cold - I would love to go back in winter some day but of course this could restrict the places you'd be able to visit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi