DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K Playback issue - Multiple devices

I'm currently using a SAMSUNG 128 EVO plus
The Samsung Evo Plus is a UHS speed class 3 SD card, and therefore has the capacity to write fast enough to store HD video (sustained minimum write speed of 30 MBytes/sec = 240 Mbit/s). However, if you Google this card, you'll get a huge variation in price, which COULD mean that you have been unfortunate to get a fake! In looking at the vid's you have posted, it appears that you have a fairly low frame rate too - which means that this stutter effect could get worse if you upped the frame rate.
And - despite the high spec' on your PC equipment, your problem may come from use of the H.265 codec. Check your Go4 video settings, and if you find that the setting was H.265, try shooting some vid's H.264 as a comparison. If things improve with H.264 - then you need to focus on what systems you need to play H.265 vid's if that is what you are really wanting to do ...

I'm using a Mavic 2 Pro, and the 4k Playback begins great, until about 10 seconds into the video, then it starts getting choppy/stuttering pretty bad.
I first noticed the playback issue on my iPhone 8. I thought it was my phone, until I played it back on my PC. My PC is a beast, 16GB Ram, GTX 1080, plenty of CPU, plenty of SSD for any video playback.
Thoughts? Suggestions?
I have a GTX1050ti in my PC. I can view no problem and also edit h265 4k in Resolve (10 bit Dlogm)

It didn't always work. I had to update to the latest NVIDIA drivers that a normal Windows update wouldn't pick up.

Last edited:
then it starts getting choppy/stuttering pretty bad.

D: I hope there was an updated nVidia driver for you since that about has to be the issue. I say that because I have a 1070ti with lots of the other "good" hardware :) and 4k 10-bit plays smoothly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr