DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k Wide Shooting Problems

Mesk

Reactions
Morning,

Does anybody have any problems when shooting 4k Wide Video with the Mavic Air 2? It’s the first time i’ve used it today & when flying the video was blipping (bubble like effect) i thought this could be smoothed out on play back but it’s the same? Any ideas?
Thanks

Reactions: Renkster
Morning,

Does anybody have any problems when shooting 4k Wide Video with the Mavic Air 2? It’s the first time i’ve used it today & when flying the video was blipping (bubble like effect) i thought this could be smoothed out on play back but it’s the same? Any ideas?
Thanks

Post the video for us to see. Hard to recommend anything until we can clearly see what is going on.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hey. I had the same problem when I first got my air 2. When it came it was set on 4K zoom and then after a couple flights I finally figured out how to do 4K wide. That flight all the videos from 4K wide were glitchy and shaky. After that flight though it never did it again and I use 4K wide 90 percent of the time and it works great. I hope you find out what is wrong with yours!

Hey. I had the same problem when I first got my air 2. When it came it was set on 4K zoom and then after a couple flights I finally figured out how to do 4K wide. That flight all the videos from 4K wide were glitchy and shaky. After that flight though it never did it again and I use 4K wide 90 percent of the time and it works great. I hope you find out what is wrong with yours!
Yes to be honest this is the first time i’ve used it, i’ll persevere & see if it corrects itself ?

Morning,

Thanks
Sounds like my problem, white cloud over video on playback.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdober