Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

5.5 overheating need help

lannes

Reaction score

lannes

Reaction score
Interested to know if the repair worked and whether the OP still has overheating issues ?

careless

Reaction score
Interested to know if the repair worked and whether the OP still has overheating issues ?
Still waiting on parts from China it seems DJI is the only one who can do this cooling fan replacement so i'm doing it myself. If you check my post ( Crystalsky 5.5 overheating problem fixed ) you can see my temporary repair that is working with no overheating problems

lannes

Reaction score
Still waiting on parts from China it seems DJI is the only one who can do this cooling fan replacement so i'm doing it myself. If you check my post ( Crystalsky 5.5 overheating problem fixed ) you can see my temporary repair that is working with no overheating problems
Weren't Dronenerds able to fix it ?

careless

Reaction score
Weren't Dronenerds able to fix it ?
No they wanted to send it to DJI and its only 4 screws and the cooling fan was ordered from Amazon. Dronernerds did recommend that i try to repair it myself with no charge for looking at it.

Last edited:

careless

Reaction score
Good news my new cooling fan came in so I swapped them out and now it's working great. Thanks DRONENERDS and this Forum for good advice.

Reactions: trungduong

careless

Reaction score
Three days of using my CS 5.5 after replacing the cooling fan and still no overheating warnings. Temps here in Kentucky near 100 and I flew it with my Phantom 3 and Mavic Air.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wozza