DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5 bars, video went blank.

bonzo

Reactions
Maiden flight, everything great. 10 mins in, video goes blank. Still have telemetry etc.
I close the app re open. Still blank, I flew back home via the radar and telemetry.

It wasn't until I rebooted the aircraft the video came back. I also have a "VISION ERROR" that would not go away, in red upper left corner of fly app. I was flying with my Samsung TAB S9 .

Any ideas?

Maiden flight, everything great. 10 mins in, video goes blank. Still have telemetry etc.
I close the app re open. Still blank, I flew back home via the radar and telemetry.

It wasn't until I rebooted the aircraft the video came back. I also have a "VISION ERROR" that would not go away, in red upper left corner of fly app. I was flying with my Samsung TAB S9 .

Any ideas?
Get a Mavic Air 2s and wait till it’s resolved?🤷‍♂️. But to be serious, I’d check to see if there are any obstructions on any of the sensors, dust etc. as for the lack of video, I have no response.

Any ideas?
If you're tablet video went blank - 9 out of 10 it's the tablet and FlyApp. My Lenovo 10 has that happen on rare occasion esp with the newer FlyApp updates and requiring more power to run it.

I've had to reboot the tablet in mid flight for it to come back up. The Lenovo is not blazing fast on boot or opening newer FlyApp versions.

Would have to check with DJI or someone with a M3 to see what the "error" msg is about.

If you're tablet video went blank - 9 out of 10 it's the tablet and FlyApp. My Lenovo 10 has that happen on rare occasion esp with the newer FlyApp updates and requiring more power to run it.

I've had to reboot the tablet in mid flight for it to come back up. The Lenovo is not blazing fast on boot or opening newer FlyApp versions.

Would have to check with DJI or someone with a M3 to see what the "error" msg is about.
I re-linked the R/C the through the app, coming from factory link, since then no issues.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser