DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5 in 1 charger (3rd party) with original DJI batteries

vadim26

Reactions
I've got Mavic Pro recently and looking to buy more batteries and get a charger that can charge all of them at the same time. The original DJI hub charges in sequence (takes 4 hours to charge 4 batteries), so I have found this:

https://www.amazon.ca/Powerextra-In...8-1-spons&keywords=5+in+1+charger+mavic&psc=1

(takes 90 min to charge 3 batteries)

* Will this charge original DJI batteries? And what was your experience using 3rd party charger with original DJI batteries? Is there anything better than the product I linked to?

I want to find something that can charge many batteries at the same time and fast, so I can have more flying time

Thanks.

I just recently purchased one and found the earth is now connected properly, its easy for you to just check these two youtube videos which explain it fully hope this helps you..

You can check your purchase with a multimeter by with it unplugged put one lead of your multimeter on the earth contact on the plug and the other lead on one of the charger case screws.

I’ve had one of those for some time and used it with no problems.
Yes, the one I have has a grounded chassis, but it’s always good to check in case you get ‘old’ stock.

I recently picked up another one that’s a ‘universal’ charger with 3 sets of plug-in pigtails that charges 3 Spark, Mavic or Inspire 1 batteries at a time and am happy with that one as well.

Have you had problems with overcharging DJI batteries?
These and the DJI charger are "dumb". They don't turn off. It is the battery itself that stops the charging. So this charger won't over-charge the batteries.

I love mine.. works great and solves the original charger problem of charging batteries one at a time.

ac6ba926a97f36c5c9c60089c50284bd.jpg

Charger works good

These and the DJI charger are "dumb". They don't turn off. It is the battery itself that stops the charging. So this charger won't over-charge the batteries.
Learn something new no matter how long you live!
Thx for posting that, it makes lots of sense but you need the capacity to catch on!

I've got Mavic Pro recently and looking to buy more batteries and get a charger that can charge all of them at the same time. The original DJI hub charges in sequence (takes 4 hours to charge 4 batteries), so I have found this:

https://www.amazon.ca/Powerextra-In...8-1-spons&keywords=5+in+1+charger+mavic&psc=1

(takes 90 min to charge 3 batteries)

* Will this charge original DJI batteries? And what was your experience using 3rd party charger with original DJI batteries? Is there anything better than the product I linked to?

I want to find something that can charge many batteries at the same time and fast, so I can have more flying time

Thanks.

I have a grounded one. It does get a little warm with 3 Mavic batteries, remote, and phone plugged it so I do suggest being near as everything is charging, but does not overcharge any batteries. Overall though, great charger getting a full charge on everything in a little over an hour.

Reactions: dazzer71
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803