DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

50% Off Mavic 2 Case from Amazon.

Thanks! Amazing deal. I just ordered. I like my Fly More case for airline travel, and for times space is limited. This case will work great for storage, and flying closer to home.

If you go to the product page there is also a 10% off coupon to clip that stacks with the 15$ off coupon code.

Reactions: DrGary
Wow thanks man I just ordered the Dackkit case for the Mavic 2 came out to be like $12 and I’ve heard great things about that case.

I just got mine today from Amazon. It looks well made, but I was concerned at first. I tried to fit my Mavic 2 Pro in the slot, and it would not fit at all. I was about to call and return then decided to try and stretch it some. I just stretched the foam where the drone goes by pulling outwards on the inside of the slot laterally. After that it fit perfectly.

Reactions: BurninCoco
I just got one for $8.00. There is an additional $2 off coupon when checking out.

Have no regrets buying this case. Fits everything including the flymore kit I got with my M2Z. Also takes my ipad mini and Pgytech landing pad too. You won’t be disappointed!!! Drone can be a bit tight to fit but a quick twist of the propeller hubs when folded lines things up perfectly and the drone slides straight in!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa