DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5D button.

Forrest

Reactions
I want button to move camera up and down; problem there is no choice for up.
Both directions have the same choice ie forward and down. you can chose to move the camera down but not up.
If anyone can understand my question, I'd really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Forrest

If you select both the settings as down I think it will actually lift the camera up. Try it, it should work even though it doesn't sound like it should!

that's because it will do the opposite of what the camera is currently tilted to

if it's mostly forward it will go down, if it's mostly down it will go up

that's because it will do the opposite of what the camera is currently tilted to

if it's mostly forward it will go down, if it's mostly down it will go up
When I first started using this app, the 5d button was programed so that when pushed up, the camera went up. If the camera was already up, nothing happened.The option stated, "camera forward and up".
Now both push up or push down the result's are the same. The camera goes down. If it's already pointing down it stays that way. Both up push and down push are labled, "forward and down".
The app would be even more stupid if when programed to point camera down camera went up.:rolleyes:
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the time you've taken.
Thanks,
Forrest

TBH, it may have changed since I've last used it too, I don't often use it so I could be mistaken but that's been my experience

I'm using Go4 and have the "5D button up" assigned to "camera forward/down", if the camera is up and I press the button up, the camera goes down, if I press the 5D button up again the camera goes back up. As far as I remember, this is how it always has been.
My "5D button down" is assigned with another function.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu