DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

6595.1 mtrs over water - critical battery auto land

next time slap in sports mode and crank it home....just remember to slow down as you get close....or you'll end up with a catastrophic crash....like me:confused:

next time slap in sports mode and crank it home....just remember to slow down as you get close....or you'll end up with a catastrophic crash....like me:confused:
You mean, slow down when ?
When its like 100 meter away from you ?

Okay, I admit I pushed things a tad close.
Mavic - what a star!!
Video uploaded - 6595.1 mtrs over water managed a top speed too 71km/h - BYRON BAY - AUSTRALIA

Aside from getting more grey hair, I'm glad that it had a happy ending. That said, anyone that tries to press the envelope should be prepared for : 1) loosing the craft and 2) causing personal and/or property injury/damage. Remember Murphy's Law? And Murphy was an OPTIMIST !

Reactions: ZUCSTA
The Beautiful thing about being up the car north coast is the beaches .Lived at Lennox for quite a few years and I I tend taking My Mavic up to Lennox point 7miles of just Beautiful beach 1way North and the same type of coastline South to Ballina,not to mention Rural farmland going Inland. Love Byron But I wonder if flying from Lighthouse would of given you some better options? I am also wondering if throwing in a waypoint here and there overland may give me some options if battery goes critical.,Can I Use Waypoints be used as Landing zones? In any case Jbax ,great job .Great Pics. It's fantastic sharing all our experiences with this Little machine ,it's where we can learn valuable Lessons .

ha ha ha, sorry - it is (try hearing it through edit)
I had to make something quick and royalty free- I am working on it, appreciate feedback and tips, new to editing.

Funny someone has filed a copyright claim already.. someone else is as annoying as me and written the same song.

Was it a royalty free drum loop from Logic or something like that? Could be that someone else used the same drum loop, and that's what YouTube's automatic song recognition software identified. To clarify - most copyright claims on YouTube are done through the automated identification system.

Something else to watch out for is that some music that is truly royalty free can be identified as copyrighted and from what I can see, it seems like there's a company (or some companies or individuals) who set it up so royalty free music is automatically ID'd as theirs. That allows them to get the monetizations money from the plays up until the uploaded disputes the copyright notice. Probably a lot of uploaders don't bother disputing and the company is able to make a lot of money this way. Pretty shifty! I pointed this out to YouTube once and their response was that they only deal with copyright disputes on a case by case basis, so basically whoever is doing this is free to keep getting away with it.

iPhone 6S

Has anyone tested sport mode battery usage vs. regular mode ? With the significant increase in speed are you using battery at same rate or less for the distance ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow