DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not going to like this but... that requires Part 107... no way in the world "using your drone to save your guys and climb and make your job easier" could be anything but a Part 107 gig.Anything else is violating the FARs.

Recreational is for your own personal pleasure and in no way associated with a business.

You're not going to like this but... that requires Part 107... no way in the world "using your drone to save your guys and climb and make your job easier" could be anything but a Part 107 gig.Anything else is violating the FARs.

Recreational is for your own personal pleasure and in no way associated with a business.

Well until I get paid for its use I'll still consider its use a hobby.

Reactions: theDRONEranger
Well until I get paid for its use I'll still consider its use a hobby.

What you consider it doesn't have any weight with the Federal Regulations my friend. You can call a monkey a banana but it's still a monkey.

You can not RECREATE for your employer. You and the employer are guilty for breaking the regulations. Money is NOT the deciding factor what so ever.

What you consider it doesn't have any weight with the Federal Regulations my friend. You can call a monkey a banana but it's still a monkey.

You can not RECREATE for your employer. You and the employer are guilty for breaking the regulations. Money is NOT the deciding factor what so ever.
So who's gonna stop and ask me for a license? I'm confused. Not trying to argue by any means. But who's to say I'm not on break? Or simply whipped it out for a couple pics of the tower?

So who's gonna stop and ask me for a license? I'm confused. Not trying to argue by any means. But who's to say I'm not on break? Or simply whipped it out for a couple pics of the tower?

Whose gonna ask? Well most likely no one unless A) there's an incident or B) someone see's you flying and "mistakenly" reports it.

Who's to say you're not on break? Ummmm you already stated on a public forum that you use it in your work. It's quoted above in this thread.

Odds are no one will ever come looking for you but at some point we do need to calibrate our moral compass. If you fly illegally that's up to you and your company/employer but I can tell you without a doubt if I had an employee pulling the kind of reckless stunt they'd be looking for work somewhere else.

Reactions: Zyka and Thomas B
My mistake.

Blatant disregard for the rules & regulations for our industry may not fair well for you long term my friend. Some of us have a lot of stake in this game.

Reactions: OndaEyes and sar104
I know am not breaking any laws after looking into it

Salty, you're wrong, even I know this and I'm 15000km away.

With your short fuse (controller thread, and hey, I can have one too at times !!) and attitude, you are not likely to get much in the way of people wanting to deal with that on here.

I really hope you stick around and learn as all of us do every time we visit here, it's a great resource, but needs participation in a reasonable manner.

Touchy bunch on here. Oh well. It was short lived. I'll remove myself.

Your previous comment and remark were not necessary (now removed), no one's touchy here, you're too flat out rude.
If you remove yourself, that's your choice.
You can also choose to fit in at the level of decorum here that is obvious, it's not one of those forums where no one wants to post for fear of ridicule and your sort of response.

Choose instead to keep benefiting from the forum, just restrain yourself to decent behaviour, like you'd hopefully do face to face with people.

All the best whatever you choose to do.

I recommend Salty McNulty be banned from this forum. His audacity to blatantly violate established rules of the forum and openly encourage the endangerment of his fellow employees does NOT further the established rules of this forum and encourages a reckless endangerment for the lives of others.

Please ban Salty McNulty!

Reactions: SALTY MCNULTY
That’s enough guys.

That’s enough guys.
Guess that wasn’t enough so being op deleted his op
there is no need in this going any further.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial