DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

90 Degree Flip

I think it means if turned up-side-down or inverted. But I guess it could mean turning on its side with the propellers directly left or right.

Someone posted some too short video in the "flips and tricks" thread. But I guess unless it reacts differently with and without propellers, try it without propellers.

Maybe I was not clear, with the Mavic air if you grab the drone and turn it 90 degrees, the propeller switch off. It is useful for when there is not a clear landing area. Can you also do this with the Mavic Zoom?

It should work, just try it, it wont hurt a thing.

I wouldnt handcatch with a flat palm nor flip it 90° like thato_O Asking for trouble..... the zoom/2 pro is to big especially for palm landing. If that thing catches a gust of wind it will try to counteract. And we all know what happens after that if not holding the bottom....simply turn landing protection off grab the drone, there is enough room on bottom and hold throttle down and it wont fight u it will shut right off....that youtube video should be taken down lol bad bad info

P.s. i know sniperfritz u were just showing op the video;) Just in case other peeps wanted to know.

Yea just throttle down hold on tight. Mavic is too powerful to do the upside down truck safely
Yeah i also tried it once and mavic 2 really powerfully it fought pretty hard when i tried flip 90 degrees it almost got away from me before i gave up trying. With air and spark it might work and i use do it with my spark. Th3 mavic 2 is a beast it puts up fight forsure. I would not recommend it my mavic 2 was not happy with me when i tried it. Felt like i could pull my arm off at top rpm fighting me lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N