DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

90% !!!!

Would love to do this some day.
How did you find it?
Any tips?

I took the remotepilot101 course. It really prepared me for the course. Jason Schappert really took the time to explain things and point out what he felt would be on the exam. He even gives updates to what he is hearing about changes to the test. I guess there is a bank of about 400 questions that the FAA draws from for your test so no 2 tests are alike. However, it gave me a pretty good idea of what to expect. You have 2 hours to do it and I took an hour to complete it.

Couple of trick questions, like one asked about maximum height of some towers and the actual highest wasnt even a choice of the answers. I had to pick the highest answer that was actually listed. It gave me the opportunity to see the questions that i missed but i would have to get the lady who administered the test come up to the testing room and go on the computer, punch in a code, etc. I just wanted to get outta there. I was happy with the 90%.

Last edited:
Reactions: VortexSpin
:cool: Congrats Thumbswayup

Reactions: frankiez
I took the remotepilot101 course. It really prepared me for the course. Jason Schappert really took the time to explain things and point out what he felt would be on the exam. He even gives updates to what he is hearing about changes to the test. I guess there is a bank of about 400 questions that the FAA draws from for your test so no 2 tests are alike. However, it gave me a pretty good idea of what to expect. You have 2 hours to do it and I took an hour to complete it.

Couple of trick questions, like one asked about maximum height of some towers and the actual highest wasnt even a choice of the answers. I had to pick the highest answer that was actually listed. It gave me the opportunity to see the questions that i missed but i would have to get the lady who administered the test come up to the testing room and go on the computer, punch in a code, etc. I just wanted to get outta there. I was happy with the 90%.

Hi @frankiez! I'm new here, just got a quick question for you. Did you have to study other materials or did you take the test solely off of Remotepilot101's material. I'm thinking about taking Jason's course, but I definitely want to be prepared for the test as I don't want to fail the test and have to pay again for retaking! Thanks a bunch!

Hi @frankiez! I'm new here, just got a quick question for you. Did you have to study other materials or did you take the test solely off of Remotepilot101's material. I'm thinking about taking Jason's course, but I definitely want to be prepared for the test as I don't want to fail the test and have to pay again for retaking! Thanks a bunch!

Taking Jason's RemotePilot101 course very well worth it. Focused modules and a real time saver. Highly recommended. [emoji108]

Reactions: GooterFly68
Taking Jason's RemotePilot101 course very well worth it. Focused modules and a real time saver. Highly recommended. [emoji108]

I agree , I also did the remotepilot101 course and passed the exam easily.

Thanks @VortexSpin and @bowens44! I just read from other sites that Jason's coursed needed to be augmented with other study material in order to pass. Just curious if you guys studied other material as well.

Congrats on the passes to you guys AND @frankiez! Hope to join you all soon! :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147