DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A bridge over flooded water

Hooby

Reactions
I am still very, very new to the world of drone photography and cinematography, but I have taken a few pics that I really enjoy, and these are a couple of them. They are of the Roebling Suspension Bridge here in Cincinnati. It connects Cincinnati to Northern Kentucky. Construction on it began in 1856 and it was completed in 1867. Its construction was halted for a bit due to the outbreak of the Civil War. It was designed and built by John A. Roebling, and it is what is seen as being a template to the Brooklyn Bridge.DJI_0064.jpg DJI_0068.jpg The two are visually very similar, but the Brooklyn Bridge is obviously much larger. I love this bridge and I just love the fact that its construction began before Lincoln became President. I am also endlessly grateful to whoever it was that decided to hold a fundraiser to restore the lights on the bridge back to their original design. It looks amazing.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

I have been down to that area several times myself.. nothing like the fireworks show in september :) I have family that lives in clermont and brown county.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore