DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A/C orientation on/off Help.

I am sure there is no way to permanently turn it off (as in a setting that makes it disappear), but there is a way to make it temporarily switch into something else.

On the bottom left, there should be a small square generic map icon. Clicking on that will make it turn into a real "mini map" showing your drone's location, amongst other trajectories. When the mini map is showing, the orientation information that would normally show up on the bottom center of the screen will disappear until you have minimized the "mini map" on the bottom left (when you do so, it turns back into a small square map icon).

It basically works like this: you can either see the "mini map" or the orientation, but never both at the same time.

Last edited:
So the small map in the bottom left corner can be maximized by tapping once and then again to minimize. How do I get rid of the small map so my A/C orientation half circle shows up?

So the small map in the bottom left corner can be maximized by tapping once and then again to minimize. How do I get rid of the small map so my A/C orientation half circle shows up?
Screenshot_20200610-213425.jpg
By clicking on the button (grey square) with two arrows pointing to each other. Also, you must have the GPS of your mobile turned on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat