DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A fake Valentines Dy invoice for your spouse

Former Member

Reactions
If you are longing for that new Mavic 2 Enterprise with FLIR, but it's a little bit out of your price range, this might help. It's a dummy invoice so that your spouse might be more accepting of that gift that you bought for yourself, thats from her. You will save her the trouble of buying you something you wont like anyway, and get that dream drone at the same time. Fel free to use the whole dummy invoice or just the Acme logo. (joking!)

drone invoice_002.jpg

drone invoice.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
If you are longing for that new Mavic 2 Enterprise with FLIR, but it's a little bit out of your price range, this might help. It's a dummy invoice so that your spouse might be more accepting of that gift that you bought for yourself, thats from her. You will save her the trouble of buying you something you wont like anyway, and get that dream drone at the same time. Fel free to use the whole dummy invoice or just the Acme logo.

View attachment 61135

View attachment 61133
great idea you try it first and let us know how you get on from your hospital bed when she finds out

wouldnt stand up in court Rob we cant be of sound mind and body can we after all we fly drones

Reactions: Former Member
How does this sound, "I Rob Schwartz, being of sound mind and body..." How do they phrase Last Will and Testament in your country?
any way i digress son sorry forgot to address you as Thud as we agreed all you have to do is make out you are repairing it for a client and then say he does not want it back might work yours Omm

its been great conversing with you Thud we have great fun on here im off to slumber land now its nearly 1 am here snow tomorrow maybe take it easy

any way i digress son sorry forgot to address you as Thud as we agreed all you have to do is make out you are repairing it for a client and then say he does not want it back might work yours Omm

Ommmm, The only problem is that my wife gets jealous of other technology. She's scared I'll try to upgrade her some day. She's a great wife, but she clanks a little when she turns over in bed.

robot wife.jpg

how long do the batteries last and whats the maintenance like daily, weekly, or once a month
Ommmm, The only problem is that my wife gets jealous of other technology. She's scared I'll try to upgrade her some day. She's a great wife, but she clanks a little when she turns over in bed.

View attachment 61142

how long do the batteries last and whats the maintenance like daily, weekly, or once a month

She runs on a Mavic battery, so she works for around 15 minutes, then needs to lay down and recharge for an hour or two. She is pretty low maintenance, so no trips to the dealer, I do all her maintenance myself. She even comes with a manual and toolkit (like old BMW motorcycles). She will probably outlive me (dont they all).

She runs on a Mavic battery, so she works for around 15 minutes, then needs to lay down and recharge for an hour or two. She is pretty low maintenance, so no trips to the dealer, I do all her maintenance myself. She even comes with a manual and toolkit (like old BMW motorcycles). She will probably outlive me (dont they all).
ha ha ha mine will probably outlive me she is nearly 9 years younger than me enough said

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard