DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A FOGGY DAY

Jack43

Reactions
Hi all,
why look so far if such beauty is right before your eyes... I was on the way in the proximity of my home. I had the Mini2 and the Hero7 and the in my bag. Some of the shots were made with my Samsung Galaxy 8+ And Milo our dog was happy to make a walk with me ?
Yes, as you see one can also shoot during foggy days! ?Hope you enjoy the short video!
cheers Paul

Hi all,
why look so far if such beauty is right before your eyes... I was on the way in the proximity of my home. I had the Mini2 and the Hero7 and the in my bag. Some of the shots were made with my Samsung Galaxy 8+ And Milo our dog was happy to make a walk with me ?
Yes, as you see one can also shoot during foggy days! ?Hope you enjoy the short video!
cheers Paul

Not bad for an old Geezer. Actually OUTSTANDING!

Is this you Paul?

Very enjoyable video! I actually watch the whole thing which does not happen very often anymore.

Very enjoyable video! I actually watch the whole thing which does not happen very often anymore.
oh that´s very nice, thank you very much for this nice compliment ?
Very esoteric and that closing shot is brilliant.
Many thanks for your nice comment! The closing shot is also my favorite ?

Reactions: KingRat
Spectacular!!! Nice music...love the slow dissolves for transitions...great mix of aerial and ground level shots. The shot of the statue of Mary was brilliant. Fog makes any place look more interesting, beautiful, mysterious, peaceful, whatever mood you want. I really enjoyed watching this.

Spectacular!!! Nice music...love the slow dissolves for transitions...great mix of aerial and ground level shots. The shot of the statue of Mary was brilliant. Fog makes any place look more interesting, beautiful, mysterious, peaceful, whatever mood you want. I really enjoyed watching this.
Hi Dave,
wow that is a really wonderfull compliment, thank you very much, it was a pleasure to read our postingy ??
I am glad to read that you liked my video so much, thanks again...That was "balm for the soul" ?
Have a nice day in Longview-Texas...Is there any fog sometimes? If yes, go and shoot some nice fog-clips!?

cheers Paul

Brilliant video once again Paul. Your transitions from hand held to drone is impeccable as is your framing. I never knew watching a video of foliage could interest me so much. Keep up the great work.

Brilliant video once again Paul. Your transitions from hand held to drone is impeccable as is your framing. I never knew watching a video of foliage could interest me so much. Keep up the great work.
Hi ecky,

glad to read that I could arous your interest to watch a foliage video, ? thank you very much for
your very nice comment ? cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4