DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A FUNNY 1 min.VIDEO ''THE GEESE & THE OTTER''

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
Last spring I recorded something unusual from inside my living room, I always have a camera set up on a tripod with a 500mm lens pointing at the lake. There was an otter laying on the ice having lunch which we often see but this time there was a geese very close to it. I recorded their short encounter. I had to remove the audio coming from the living room and added my own audio with sound effects using logic x. Hope this bring a little smile on you.

If you've ever picked goose eggs from a nest on a farm, you know that a goose can kick your butt.

Last spring I recorded something unusual from inside my living room, I always have a camera set up on a tripod with a 500mm lens pointing at the lake. There was an otter laying on the ice having lunch which we often see but this time there was a geese very close to it. I recorded their short encounter. I had to remove the audio coming from the living room and added my own audio with sound effects using logic x. Hope this bring a little smile on you.
Hi André,
hahahahahah I had a good laugh? You did a very good job on the funny sound effects!??
You must live in a amazing place! Do you have a photo of the lake seen from the living room?
Very good idea with the the camera set up and the hugh tele lens! I have something like that on my attic!
cheers Paul
BTW, are you a musician?

Hi André,
hahahahahah I had a good laugh? You did a very good job on the funny sound effects!??
You must live in a amazing place! Do you have a photo of the lake seen from the living room?
Very good idea with the the camera set up and the hugh tele lens! I have something like that on my attic!
cheers Paul
BTW, are you a musician?

Hi André,
cheers Paul
BTW, are you a musician?
Yes I’m a musician hobbyist, I wrote most of the music of videos. Thanks for your comments.We all need a laugh these times.
Andre

Hi André,
cheers Paul
BTW, are you a musician?
DA54D2EC-F4EF-45CA-8CCA-C24CC55180D9.jpeg

Yes I’m a musician hobbyist, I wrote most of the music of videos. Thanks for your comments.We all need a laugh these times.
Andre
thanks for the photo! That looks really amazing! That´s good when one can compose the own music, that´s unfortunately a talent that I don´t have :-(
cheers Paul

Thanks for the uplifting video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman