DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying with the geese... a recent found FPV goggle clip

slup

Reactions
Emptying all SD cards used for FPV flying last summer & found this on the Goggles...

Remember that it was the last flight for the day with my Avant Quads Ciro 4LR (4" sub 250g quad) there back in last September & just wanted to discharge the last battery, so didn't have any special plans with the flight.

Nice too look at now in January... the evening light & especially the short flight with the geese gives a cozy feeling & a hope about an early Spring this year. The geese became spooked very soon so just followed them for a couple 100 meters & then turned back... The DJI goggle video is upscaled from 720P to 1440P & "stretched" with Niek Superview from 4:3 to 16:9.

(Geese flight between approx 0:25 - 1:10)

Reactions: Yaros and MA2 317
Awesome video!

Reactions: slup
I tried flying like that once over an abandoned field full of wild oats and saw the top strand of a old barbwire fence zoom by over the top of my drone when I watched the video later at home! 😬

Nice video and great flying!

Reactions: slup
...and saw the top strand of a old barbwire fence zoom by over the top of my drone when I watched the video later at home!
Yep... been there, done that, also in this clip actually. Sees some unplanned fence poles at 5:27, bet it was a metal wire between them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR