DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A good spot to fly in orange county

Djflyijd

Reactions
Does anyone know some fly spots in Orange County? I recently purchased a refurbished mavic pro and haven’t flown it yet. Las week o went to crystal clove trail beach I was flying my spark all of the sudden the life guard very nice by the way told me I couldn’t fly my spark there because of noise complaints. Preferably northern OC. Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know some fly spots in Orange County? I recently purchased a refurbished mavic pro and haven’t flown it yet. Las week o went to crystal clove trail beach I was flying my spark all of the sudden the life guard very nice by the way told me I couldn’t fly my spark there because of noise complaints. Preferably northern OC. Thanks everyone.
Not sure if OC but if you’re up for a killer picture set go to Inglewood Hollywood Park and capture the stadium we’re building gotta fly low because of plane landing path but it’s killer.

Attachments

• 9399D338-D414-45BA-A3A6-FABCF5520183.jpeg
    9399D338-D414-45BA-A3A6-FABCF5520183.jpeg
    523.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Oconnb910
Nice picture by the way! I will try to go check it out one day. As for know I prefer somewhere closer to my home. Thanks man and safe flying!

Good question. I know that you cant fly in State Parks (including State beaches) and just recently was told by a park ranger that I could not fly my Mavic Air 2 in Mile Square Park ( I had been doing so from time to time since purchasing my drone in September) which is County Park. So where to fly in O.C. is a **** good question.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada