Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

A good spot to fly in orange county

Djflyijd

Reaction score
Does anyone know some fly spots in Orange County? I recently purchased a refurbished mavic pro and haven’t flown it yet. Las week o went to crystal clove trail beach I was flying my spark all of the sudden the life guard very nice by the way told me I couldn’t fly my spark there because of noise complaints. Preferably northern OC. Thanks everyone.

toad6978

Reaction score
Does anyone know some fly spots in Orange County? I recently purchased a refurbished mavic pro and haven’t flown it yet. Las week o went to crystal clove trail beach I was flying my spark all of the sudden the life guard very nice by the way told me I couldn’t fly my spark there because of noise complaints. Preferably northern OC. Thanks everyone.
Not sure if OC but if you’re up for a killer picture set go to Inglewood Hollywood Park and capture the stadium we’re building gotta fly low because of plane landing path but it’s killer.

Attachments

Reactions: Oconnb910

Djflyijd

Reaction score
Nice picture by the way! I will try to go check it out one day. As for know I prefer somewhere closer to my home. Thanks man and safe flying!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigrbradz