DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Happy Hello From South Africa

Droffarc

Reactions
Hi all, I have been a member of the Spark forum for some time and have happily aquired a mini2. I am super impressed with this drone.
While I was getting to know Tai (the mini2) I made this short clip. I hope you will enjoy watching.

Getting to know Tai

Hello from the Crossroads of America Droffarc.

actually been on the spark forum since 2018

Heck Yeah ! ?

Proud member over there since 2017.

I love my little Spark and the Mini 2 is the perfect upgrade.

Welcome to the Mavic side of life. :cool:

Hi all, I have been a member of the Spark forum for some time and have happily aquired a mini2. I am super impressed with this drone.
While I was getting to know Tai (the mini2) I made this short clip. I hope you will enjoy watching.

Getting to know Tai
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Getting to know Tai
Let add my welcome too!

Your film showed the durability of the Mini-2 in wind, for sure! I think there was more "still" photography than flying in that clip. I liked the "reveal" of the reservoir most. I would try to shorten up the duration of each scene, add more flying/filming, and deleted the landing scene. From long experience, people will not watch most videos to the end.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78