DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

I ordered the MP, and an extra battery, and DJI care on the 18th. I didn't get the email indicating delays.

Website doesn't show the 4th blue dot yet; but the refund button has disappeared.

DJI app shows the order "in process".

Hoping that I'll get a tracking number soon :)

I just checked and the 'Refund' button has disappeared for me as well even though I'm still on the 3rd blue dot. Wish I wasn't stuck in limbo because my friend just sent me a photo of a vendor selling 3 Mavics at the Sebring Sport Aviation Expo which I'm going to tomorrow. I planned to buy one if they still had any left and cancelling my DJI order. Looks like I can't cancel now. :confused:

OMG I just got notification that my Mavic Pro shipped and FedEx says delivery by 2/2!!!

Snoopy Dance [emoji126]

6403087105b02f9f79b6fd4a21a0c500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered January 15th, shipping notification January 25th, FedEx shows it will deliver January 31st.

Business days: 8 days to ship, 5 days in transit
Normal days: 10 days to ship, 6 days in transit

Definitely not the speed many of us are used to with B&H, Amazon, and pretty much everything else on the 'net, but for something as sought after as the Mavic, it's better than the original ship date and the folks who waited months...

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
Ordered January 15th, shipping notification January 25th, FedEx shows it will deliver January 31st.

Business days: 8 days to ship, 5 days in transit
Normal days: 10 days to ship, 6 days in transit

Definitely not the speed many of us are used to with B&H, Amazon, and pretty much everything else on the 'net, but for something as sought after as the Mavic, it's better than the original ship date and the folks who waited months...

I ordered on the 15th as well but don't have a shipping notification from DJI yet, the order status just says pending in regards to shipping, though it does say Fed Ex below that but no tracking number. Did you get the shipping notice from DJI or from Fed-Ex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a non Combo on Jan 14. Shipped yesterday Jan 26 from Georgia for delivery here in California on Feb 1. Not bad - they beat their 10-15 business days to ship estimate.

Ordered direct through DJI store on 1/18 and received it on 1/25. Shipped via FedEx to where I live in Kentucky; order shipped out from Atlanta, GA.
Given what others had been saying about shipping times on this forum I ordered earlier than I really needed it and was taken by surprise when it arrived so quickly. Of course, I'm happy it's here, nonetheless.

I ordered mine on 1/20 from DJI store, got the fly more package and hope to hear something next week.

Update: My order status now is on stage 4 shipped!!! woooo weeeee!

Last edited:
WOW. something really wrong with mine...
Ordered in 01/09 dji store
shipped in 01/22
tracking number provided does not show anything even in fedex site.
Last wednesday 01/25, chatting with customer service, it would be investigated, and I would have an answer in 48h
72h has passed and still waiting for an answer, waiting for Fedex, for mavic
No idea what is happening...

WOW. something really wrong with mine...
Ordered in 01/09 dji store
shipped in 01/22
tracking number provided does not show anything even in fedex site.
Last wednesday 01/25, chatting with customer service, it would be investigated, and I would have an answer in 48h
72h has passed and still waiting for an answer, waiting for Fedex, for mavic
No idea what is happening...

Wow - that's a bummer man I hope FedEx finds it and you get it soon. I believe at this point DJI is closed due to Chinese New Year.

Good luck

Guys and gals best buy has them ordered yesterday get it tuesday

I ordered Mavic and extra battery and props on 1/18. Yesterday, got the fourth dot, early this morning got my shipping notification email.

Shipped via FedEx, tracking number shows it shipped from California, FedEx ground, should be delivered in Utah on Tuesday.

My extra accessories haven't shipped yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Still waiting on mine..ordered Jan 13th no tracking number no shipment email & now it looks like money has gone back into my bank account..I have no idea what's going on

I ordered thru DJI on the Jan 20th and delivered Jan 26th. My money appeared back in my account 2 or 3 days before day of delivery and the day after delivery they took the money back out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos