DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 A Maine Pond Flyover

Very beautiful. Good eye and good flying. The colors look great even on that gray day. May I suggest you grade it a little...increase the exposure a little, increase the contrast and/or lower the blacks and add a little saturation, not too much, just enough to make the colors "pop" even more. Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: MavRik
Very beautiful. Good eye and good flying. The colors look great even on that gray day. May I suggest you grade it a little...increase the exposure a little, increase the contrast and/or lower the blacks and add a little saturation, not too much, just enough to make the colors "pop" even more. Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for your advice and thank you for watching. Glad you liked the video DaveS! Thumbswayup

On my motorcycle yesterday at a Maine pond, sent the Mavic Air up and got a chance to meet two fishermen as I was landing. A chilly October day but nice fall foliage (a little past peak) in this one:

I enjoyed that very much. Don’t know if you did a lot of drone speed editing or not. But I thot you composed a terrific, smooth, relaxing presentation. Well done!

Reactions: MavRik
I enjoyed that very much. Don’t know if you did a lot of drone speed editing or not. But I thot you composed a terrific, smooth, relaxing presentation. Well done!
Thank you DanaMc, glad you enjoyed the presentation! Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661