DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A morning out on the water…3 camera’s and 1 fish…

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I made it out for a few hours of video shooting, boating, and a bit of fishing…(14” Largemouth).
The video does lean towards our side business and was very fun doing. Being out and learning more about shooting aerials from the boat and fishing a little bit.
I’m using the Mavic 2 Pro also a Sony AX-53 for ground/water shots along with a Canon G7X for the still shots. This was a bit of a challenge getting all 3 camera’s evened out as well as I could with color, contrast etc. It’s amazing to me the amount of material I shot and how much I actually used....editing editing editing... !
Thank you for watching !

Last edited:
I made it out for a few hours of video shooting, boating, and a bit of fishing…(14” Largemouth).
The video does lean towards our side business and was very fun doing. Being out and learning more about shooting aerials from the boat and fishing a little bit.
I’m using the Mavic 2 Pro also a Sony AX-53 for ground/water shots along with a Canon G7X for the still shots. This was a bit of a challenge getting all 3 camera’s evened out as well as I could with color, contrast etc. It’s amazing to me the amount of material I shot and how much I actually used....editing editing editing... !
Thank you for watching !

Nice day on the water! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Thank you for watching !

Congratulations on a really nice film as well as a great day on the water. You did it all....fishing, boating, droning, and editing. That is my idea of a great day and more! One project a week like this is always a great goal for us old retired guys. The filming, editing, and pace of the video was wonderful.

Dale
Miami

Thank you for watching !

Excellent Video. 😎

Congratulations on a really nice film as well as a great day on the water. You did it all....fishing, boating, droning, and editing. That is my idea of a great day and more! One project a week like this is always a great goal for us old retired guys. The filming, editing, and pace of the video was wonderful.

Dale
Miami
Thank you much Dale now the only thing I'm missing is the retirement part...lol...I still have 5 years to go and hopefully not anymore then that ?

Very nice. When it comes to video, just as with writing, editing, lots of editing, is where the magic happens. Well done and congrats on the catch.
Thank you....I must have shoot over a hour and half of video and photos to get the 2 minutes of final production...lol...but enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the congrats on the fish too I missed a couple bigger ones I'd of loved to put on it to.

My kind of day, in fact if family saw the pic of you holding the fish they would think it was me. Lol amazing resemblance. Good job on the video, gives me ideas.

My kind of day, in fact if family saw the pic of you holding the fish they would think it was me. Lol amazing resemblance. Good job on the video, gives me ideas.
Thank you and I hope you get out and do some drone flying and catch some fish.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom