DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Something Better | DJI Air 3 Short Film/Spec Ad

FlyingFilmmaker

Reactions
Site
flyingfilmmakerpro.com
As soon as I ordered my Air 3 on launch day, I started planning to shoot short film/spec ad with it, and a couple weeks later headed to the mountains with a friend to film it. Wayyy too many hours went into the edit, but I'm really happy with the result!
Most of the shots are from the Air 3, except for clips with the A3 in them which where shot with a Air 2S, Mavic 3, and Canon R6 II. Really love the 3X camera on the A3 because it opens up so many more creative possibilities.

I don't think I've ever wanted to cheer a promo video, but I did on this one!! Fantastic. Man, if you're not already on the DJI list for free seed gear you should be with this!! You can definitely add the "Air 3" to your signature now (noticed it was missing :) ). A couple quick questions:

1. for the ground shots, what did you use? Another drone, Sony camera, something else?
2. Epidemic sound for the music bed or just something you picked?

I don't think I've ever wanted to cheer a promo video, but I did on this one!! Fantastic. Man, if you're not already on the DJI list for free seed gear you should be with this!! You can definitely add the "Air 3" to your signature now (noticed it was missing :) ). A couple quick questions:

1. for the ground shots, what did you use? Another drone, Sony camera, something else?
2. Epidemic sound for the music bed or just something you picked?
Thanks!! Not on DJI's free gear list yet, but maybe they'll start sending stuff. lol. I guess I should add the Air 3!

The ground shots were all shot on my Canon R6 II. And the music (and SFX) is from Artlist.

Reactions: Xitor
Awesome job, everything from shots, color, execution, music. This should be on DJIs website.

Reactions: FlyingFilmmaker
I will add my congratulations for a terrific video AND demonstrating marvelous scene planning and execution. Where was this shot and how many days were you there visualizing and shooting your scenes? Thank you for posting this. The video is truly inspiring!

WOW! By far the best drone ad I've seen. Congratulations, and keep it Up.

I will add my congratulations for a terrific video AND demonstrating marvelous scene planning and execution. Where was this shot and how many days were you there visualizing and shooting your scenes? Thank you for posting this. The video is truly inspiring!
Thanks! Really appreciate that! This was shot in the West Virginia mountains around Seneca Rocks and Dolly Sods which is only a couple hours from where I live. Seriously underrated area!! Almost all of the shots were shot in just three days, with about half a dozen clips shot at other times. It really helped to have made a shotlist and a bit of a script ahead of time, so I had some direction of what I needed to capture.

Amazing video! Thanks for sharing!

Thumbs up for sure...thank you for sharing !

Wow!!! TWO thumbs up. What an amazing piece of work in my opinion. I'm very envious. Wonder how many hours (years) I will have to invest to be able to produce something this awesome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N