DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 DJI Air 3 First Scenic Video Flight

Haven't posted any videos in a while but thought this first, short, scenic shot captured with my new Air 3 was worth sharing. I'm loving the 3x zoom feature. Enjoy :)
Two Lovers Point and Tanguisson Power Plant in the background. I lived in Guam in the early 70's and remember the Point as nothing but a ledge (no structure as current time). While living there for 3 years, we heard that visitng Japanese couples (Guam is a honeymoon spot) but some couples had leaped off holding hands in a suicide pact. Gruesome, I know, but the area is just as beautiful as I remember it. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: rcourtney671
Nice!

Two Lovers Point and Tanguisson Power Plant in the background. I lived in Guam in the early 70's and remember the Point as nothing but a ledge (no structure as current time). While living there for 3 years, we heard that visitng Japanese couples (Guam is a honeymoon spot) but some couples had leaped off holding hands in a suicide pact. Gruesome, I know, but the area is just as beautiful as I remember it. Thanks for posting.
Yeah, there used to be large metal statue symbolizing the two lovers but it was recently blown over when Typhoon Mawar struck the island on May 24, 2023. Here's a master shots video I shot about a year ago of the same area before the statue was blow down.

Reactions: MavRik
Yeah, there used to be large metal statue symbolizing the two lovers but it was recently blown over when Typhoon Mawar struck the island on May 24, 2023. Here's a master shots video I shot about a year ago of the same area before the statue was blow down.
Nice - I lived in Navy housing called "South Finegayan" which was wiped out by a typhoon and the only standing part remaining today is a gate along what was known back then as US-1. It was about a mile and a half from the Tanguinisan Power Plant. Back then we would ride motorcycles down to the beach area close to where the plant is now. Loved living in Guam.

Haven't posted any videos in a while but thought this first, short, scenic shot captured with my new Air 3 was worth sharing. I'm loving the 3x zoom feature. Enjoy :)
That is a stunning video and so well planned and constructed ! Smooth and revealing new points of interest in one flowing motion ! Great work

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne