DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A search light mounted on my Mavic 2

Mrprop365

Reactions
I want to mount a search light on top of my drone and my question is if I can, and is it worth it to pull power from the drone either through the usb-c port on the side or through this 3D printed adapter I got with the droneIMG_20230918_174444_187.jpgIMG_20230918_174523_922.jpg

Well if that is the case I look forward to seeing where your inspiration takes you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.

Well if that is the case I look forward to seeing where your inspiration takes you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.
Well I definitely won't be able to test it's flying capabilities this week due to United nations. If I even touch the drone I'll have the secret service, FBI, NYPD, and who knows what pounding at my door. 😅😅😅

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Remember this requires one of our drone mounts to allow attachment (or you can make your own) We have mounts for Mavic, Inspire, Matrice,Parrot and Yuneec. all listed in store. This the lighting mount adaptor only. 7.50 each if you want single lot. They come in sets of 2.

Remember this requires one of our drone mounts to allow attachment (or you can make your own) We have mounts for Mavic, Inspire, Matrice,Parrot and Yuneec. all listed in store. This the lighting mount adaptor only. 7.50 each if you want single lot. They come in sets of 2.

Need you to post a link to the Top mount only as i cannot find it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas