DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A solution for those who you feel the goggles might fall off your head

trwalp

Reactions
I'm posting this here because I don't know if there's much crossover between goggles users here and those in the PhantomPilots group.

I recently posted in the PhantomPilots group that when the goggles are flipped up they feel like they're going to fall off my head when I look down at the RC and especially when I bend over to power up or pick up the AC. As I drafted my post a solution occurred to me: a single clip-on suspender strap between the rear cushion assembly and my belt. I tried it and it works great.

Just an FYI.

Reactions: PROMOLOZO
I'm posting this here because I don't know if there's much crossover between goggles users here and those in the PhantomPilots group.

I recently posted in the PhantomPilots group that when the goggles are flipped up they feel like they're going to fall off my head when I look down at the RC and especially when I bend over to power up or pick up the AC. As I drafted my post a solution occurred to me: a single clip-on suspender strap between the rear cushion assembly and my belt. I tried it and it works great.

Just an FYI.

Good idea. I just thought of something. Wonder if a wide headband (sweatband material) would help

Just an FYI.
There is already a thread on this subject.
Goggles slipping off my head, anyone else?

Perhaps DJI will come out with a lower cost Goggle that eliminates the "rear section" of this two part apparatus and replaces it with a simple strap design like most other goggles. All they would have to do is move the battery to another location of the goggle strap. This would fit everyone and be cheaper to manufacture. I returned my DJI Goggles because of it slipping off.
What do you think?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329