Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A Speleo adventure at Montenegro

take a hike

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

CRANK UP THA VOLUME, HIT PLAY & SET FULL SCREEN

This is my second visit at Montenegro in past 3 month, this time, I traveled w my speleo friends on a unique adventure in the underground, discovering few of the most unique pearls nature has to offer.
A unique and exciting adventure to the depth of the earth.

The whole thing was very intense and I hardly got time to take footage, I wish I had more.

Taken using: M2P, HERO11, HERO7 & My Galaxy S20 phone :)

Check my youtube channel at:
http://www,youtube.com/c/takeahike

CRANK UP THA VOLUME, HIT PLAY & SET FULL SCREEN

This is my second visit at Montenegro in past 3 month, this time, I traveled w my speleo friends on a unique adventure in the underground, discovering few of the most unique pearls nature has to offer.
A unique and exciting adventure to the depth of the earth.

The whole thing was very intense and I hardly got time to take footage, I wish I had more.

Taken using: M2P, HERO11, HERO7 & My Galaxy S20 phone :)

Check my youtube channel at:
http://www,youtube.com/c/takeahike
That was an amazing adventure. My hat's off to you and your friends. BUT NOT FOR ME in a million years. The photography was great- very intense. The music was a bit over the top. I was thinking about the boys who were nearly lost in a cave in Thailand several years ago. I think spelunking is sort of like a death wish. Just my personal opinion, of course!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: take a hike
Like @Dale D, not something I would do, but thanks to you sharing videos like this, i can see what's down there without having to go myself. Well done!

Reactions: take a hike
Like @Dale D, not something I would do, but thanks to you sharing videos like this, i can see what's down there without having to go myself. Well done!
Propwash
Glad you agree. I'd rather die on Everest than in some dark, wet hole where nobody even knows where you are. But that's what makes discoverers and pathfinders.
Dale

Reactions: Prop Wash
That was an amazing adventure. My hat's off to you and your friends. BUT NOT FOR ME in a million years. The photography was great- very intense. The music was a bit over the top. I was thinking about the boys who were nearly lost in a cave in Thailand several years ago. I think spelunking is sort of like a death wish. Just my personal opinion, of course!

Dale
Miami
Speleo is actually safer compared to other type if extreme sports...
U either always w your legs on the ground, or, connected to a rope.
And as for floods.. well.. don't get to a cave in the monsoons season
The thing I find most thrilling is the untouched nature U can find in this kind of places

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne