DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

take a hike

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
An incredible adventure to the scenery Gilabun riverRappelling on the ever flowing waterfalls and swimming in it's cold water pools, an adventure like no other.
Especially challenging was to rappel down those waterfalls w/o having any of the equipment soaked w/ water, surprisingly, my water-proof bag has proved to be properly sealed ( as opposed to past occasions :) )

Taken using DJI Mavic2Pro, DJI OSMO Action and Fujifilm X-T3 ( an orphan son :) )

CRANK UP THE FOLUME, HIT THE IMAGE & SET FULL SCREEN

For additional travel videos check my youtube channel at:

Last edited:
An incredible adventure to the scenery Gilabun riverRappelling on the ever flowing waterfalls and swimming in it's cold water pools, an adventure like no other.
Especially challenging was to rappel down those waterfalls w/o having any of the equipment soaked w/ water, surprisingly, my water-proof bag has proved to be properly sealed ( as opposed to past occasions :) )

Taken using DJI Mavic2Pro, DJI OSMO Action and Fujifilm X-T3 ( an orphan son :) )

CRANK UP THE FOLUME, HIT THE IMAGE & SET FULL SCREEN

For additional travel videos check my youtube channel at:
"Taken using DJI Mavic2Pro, DJI OSMO Action and Fujifilm X-T3", but in your video you are using a NIKON camera!:)

Reactions: take a hike
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: take a hike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000