DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro An unforgettable Rappelling Adventure at Zion

take a hike

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
It has been a while since my last post, and I have got some time to hike around Zion, one of the areas I like hiking the most, the land scape is verry dramatic, full with deep canyons and mountains / towers to climb on.
This time I took along my daughter and had some adrenaline rush while rappelling and squeezing through the slot canyons at Lambs Knoll.

CRANK UP THE VOLUME, HIT THE IMAGE & SET FULL SCREEN

For additional videos see my youtube channel at this URL:
https://www.youtube.com/c/takeahike

good filming, good subject, good knowledge of how to use the drone...good job!

Reactions: take a hike
It has been a while since my last post, and I have got some time to hike around Zion, one of the areas I like hiking the most, the land scape is verry dramatic, full with deep canyons and mountains / towers to climb on.
This time I took along my daughter and had some adrenaline rush while rappelling and squeezing through the slot canyons at Lambs Knoll.

Nice video, but curious how you got permission to fly in a National Park?

Lambs Knoll is located right out of the park, on the other side of "N Kolob Ter Rd" ( which marks the boarder of the Nat Park )

There are many scenery places in this area that are not in the park, Lamb Knoll is one, Water Canyon is another, if U R around I recommend paying a visit...

Lambs Knoll is located right out of the park, on the other side of "N Kolob Ter Rd" ( which marks the boarder of the Nat Park )

There are many scenery places in this area that are not in the park, Lamb Knoll is one, Water Canyon is another, if U R around I recommend paying a visit...
Thanks !! What a great area then!!!!!!!

When I become President, One of my 1st executive orders will be to have several drone friendly areas at All National Parks !!!!
I'll provide free drones for all visitors and pardon anyone arrested for not having their Trust certificate! I like to mix up the left and right proclivities :).

Sorry but if people are to lazy or just don't care to at least take the really piss poor Trust certificate! that should have been a lot harder I have no sympathy for them whats so ever.

Sorry but if people are to lazy or just don't care to at least take the really piss poor Trust certificate! that should have been a lot harder I have no sympathy for them whats so ever.
Agreed.. Of course my comment was tongue in cheek....I think the Trust certificate is a very reasonable, easy and appropriate way to ensure a minimal exposure to the rules of the sky.

We need that kind of close filmings more instead just sightseeing footage. Thanks for sharing...

How much of this was done with a drone and how much with a 360 camera? I did see a drone shadow at one one and it also looked like a selfie stick at another location. In any case drones and 360 cameras can work great to produce videos.
In any case, nicely done and obviously with a lot of planning for a quality video with story with custom music. Texts really help.
What I meant with a 360 camera was any selfie camera, not necessarily 360.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett