DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A strange world between two layers of clouds

The video is beautiful, but the view is something we usually only see from manned aircraft. Over 400' and through clouds is illegal by me in the US for that very reason.
Where you are are the rules different?

The video is beautiful, but the view is something we usually only see from manned aircraft. Over 400' and through clouds is illegal by me in the US for that very reason.
The flight was not done in the USA, so it did not break any of your laws. I hope you don't wish to police other coutries and check the legality of this flight. The video is somewhat jerky, but still interesting. Enjoy.

Reactions: CaptFox
The flight was not done in the USA, so it did not break any of your laws. I hope you don't wish to police other coutries and check the legality of this flight. The video is somewhat jerky, but still interesting. Enjoy.
I didn't say it was done in the USA, or that I want to police anyone. I simply asked where you are are the rules different and you could have answered, Yes.

An older video I just cut and added sound. Unusual space, light and shapes in a place that is not visible from below, nor from above.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I see your in Slovakia, beautiful country side, enjoyed your video very much. Curious if you know high you got and drone were you flying?

There's always the sucker holes you could drive into.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trekfrk