DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A trek to the wider area of Oropos Attica Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
A trek to the wider area of Oropos, where we visited the Archaeological Site of Amphiarion Oropos, the Holy Monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin and then to Skala Oropos we flew over the former prisons of political prisoners and followed the local ferry boat that makes the route Oropos-Eretria.
A beautiful excursion!

A trek to the wider area of Oropos, where we visited the Archaeological Site of Amphiarion Oropos, the Holy Monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin and then to Skala Oropos we flew over the former prisons of political prisoners and followed the local ferry boat that makes the route Oropos-Eretria.
A beautiful excursion!

very nice video Tasos! gia soy patrida!

Reactions: Tasos GR
very nice video Tasos! gia soy patrida!
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

beautiful, amazing and outstanding locations Tasos ? I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Another great video, Thanks for sharing!

A beautiful excursion!

Absolutely lovely. Great flying again!

• Love
A beautiful excursion!

As usual, great video. Thanks for the tour.

Im am Cypriot! lol ! do you have more? i like very much Greece!
Good morning in beautiful Cyprus! on my YouTube channel you will find many videos from Greece

• Love
Reactions: luckypiglive
A beautiful excursion!

nice footage and beautiful area to explore with aerial flight.

nice footage and beautiful area to explore with aerial flight.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead