DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Twist in the Plot / 10.05.2022 UK | 09:00 (EDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC Controller Impressions

No 3rd party apps because it seems there is no access to the home (app) screen (AKA crippled Android implementation). There likely will be some sort of hack if this is the case but it will likely require access to the low level O/S.

A knowledgable YouTuber who actually has both controllers is saying he cannot see a difference.

yet you still are in denial and praying for paper specs to show a difference? The fact is that somebody with both cannot see a difference outside. He is even using the controller in direct sunlight. That is enough for me but anyway this is amazing news and if that makes you sad then I feel really sorry for you
A knowledgable Youtuber lol,

Reactions: JP66
I know I speak for enough other people here ,please just go somewhere else.or go away period.
- i explained and thus predicted the image quality superiority of the mini 3 compared to air2s
- i explained and thus predicted the low light superiority of the mini 3 compared to air2s
- i explained and thus predicted the gimbal positioning superiority of the mini 3 compared to air2s and mavic 3
- i explained and thus predicted the upwind / high speed flying while maintaining upward gimbal position possibility of the mini 3 which all other current existing consumer DJI drones lack
- i explained and thus predicted the inability of mini 3 gimbal to rotate full 90 degrees up

so what did you do? Cast doubt? Try and high five other doubters? you do know the official embargo ends in less than a week right.
you can argue if I cheated by having acces to the mini 3 pro, but that is not true. It was all knowledge and experience

So it seems we're looking at around $1400+ (US) for the Drone w/"Smartish" controller with the FMK then about $150 or so for 1yr Refresh. Yikes. Hopefully that's wrong.

Reactions: WaffleCopter
- i explained and thus predicted the image quality superiority of the mini 3 compared to air2s
- i explained and thus predicted the low light superiority of the mini 3 compared to air2s
- i explained and thus predicted the gimbal positioning superiority of the mini 3 compared to air2s and mavic 3
- i explained and thus predicted the upwind / high speed flying while maintaining upward gimbal position possibility of the mini 3 which all other current existing consumer DJI drones lack
- i explained and thus predicted the inability of mini 3 gimbal to rotate full 90 degrees up

so what did you do? Cast doubt? Try and high five other doubters? you do know the official embargo ends in less than a week right.
you can argue if I cheated by having acces to the mini 3 pro, but that is not true. It was all knowledge and experience
Doubt was casted,because this product is not even out yet,that is what you don't seem to understand.
Make your comments when the product is released.Or better yet don't make them.So in the end you
Are not explaining anything to anyone.Now one more time so it may or may not sink in,That's doubtful.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT OUT YET.You did not have access to anything.Stuff is being made up as you go along.
Done.

Reactions: Korrd
Reactions: Wreckhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member