DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A UFO at 7 minutes in.

and 1:47 on the second one.

You're not still pushing this UFO nonsense, are you?

Here in Wales, we see UFO's all the time, here's a 4K video I recently captured:

S6YG.gif

Maybe post at what time to see whatever in those redbaron .;)
UFO Drones, Mavic 2 Zoom 4K 30fps, Mavic Height 100m approx,first drone/UFO 3.23 flying opposite direction to Zoom, second drone 3.35 same direction .
2nd,4K 30FPS DJI Mavic 2 ZOOM UFO. What the human eye cannot see? Mavic Height 120m. Check 1.45m into video top right corner.Alien Drone? Anyone care to estimate speed of object?

Anyone got one a drone like these beauties? Seriously this is a case of "our drones are much better than yours" 56sec top screen left to right,followed by 1.01min flying opposite direction to Zoom this is the 3rd video I have filmed very close to the Famous "Westall Primary School incident" along with being approx 7km from Morrabbin airport, Victoria, Australia.

Attachments

• DJI_0173 - Copy - Shortcut.zip
    846 bytes · Views: 8
Sorry bud, i am a Newbie!

You should hold back the name calling especially if you are new here. It's not endearing, appropriate or welcome.

I have filmed very close to the Famous "Westall Primary School incident" along with being approx 7km from Morrabbin airport, Victoria, Australia.

Well, in the space-time continuum, you are 50 years off.

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
what is interesting is it "appears" at 7:54/55 - I try to pick it up upriver but I cannot see it - looks like it just appears...

but it was pretty evident it was a drone... almost thought at first it was an FPV racer...

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121