DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A video file that won’t play…

epp

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi, and thanks for taking a minute. I recorded footage on my Mavic 2 Pro recently, and created four separate files. Three of the files play without a problem. The fourth file, which downloaded 234 mb, won’t open. I did a cursory search for answers, and tried allowing more time for the file to “close,” but so far, nothing is working.
Is the file corrupted? Anyone else have an idea on what might help?

Thanks for any insight.

@epp if the file in question was the last one to be recorded ,its probably because you forgot to end the recording before you turned off the drone
just set the drone up as if you are going to fly start to record, then stop the recording, and remove the Card to your computer and it should then play

@epp if the file in question was the last one to be recorded ,its probably because you forgot to end the recording before you turned off the drone
just set the drone up as if you are going to fly start to record, then stop the recording, and remove the Card to your computer and it should then play
Thanks a great deal. You are absolutely correct, I didn't stop the recording before I turned off the drone. I'll follow your steps and "fix" the problem!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne