DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2 CofC and 2 Pro vs Mini 2 New Rules

So the drone code per se has no legal force?
Drone code is a plain language version of the CAP designed to be easier for the average person to understand and use.
It'll be updated. Most likely already is - don't forget pre-covid the new EASA regs should have been in force from the summer so all this material likely already exists.

Sit and wait isn't it......Its going to be all fine and good going forward.......Enjoy Xmas and look forward to 0059 hrs on the 31st .......ill be out with my MM2 and loving it ....

At least i can use my M2P as legacy without any real restrictions (and its better in that the build up area clause has gone). By the time that expires hopefully theres a Mavic 3 equivalent with proper CE class certification to upgrade to.

the drone code is basically a condensed form of CAP 722 and is intended to advise a drone flyer of the rules they need, with regards to airspace and safe operation
I'm assuming that the latest version of CAP722 (version 8, released 5th Nov 2020) will be the version in force come 01/01/2021 or are we expecting another revision in the next few weeks?

I'm assuming that the latest version of CAP722 (version 8, released 5th Nov 2020) will be the version in force come 01/01/2021 or are we expecting another revision in the next few weeks?
thats something that cannot be answered right now who knows ?

Reactions: Drumsagard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78