DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2 CoFc needed for Mini 2 use commercially?

kierana241

Reactions
Hey All,

I am relatively new to the drone scene and I am looking into what I would need in order to use the Mini 2 commercially (any licenses?) for some of my projects, it would just be some extra shots into my videos for clients so it wouldn't be the main focus of the video however I want to make sure I am doing everything by the book and being respectful of the laws.

Any help on this would be massively appreciated :)

Hey All,

I am relatively new to the drone scene and I am looking into what I would need in order to use the Mini 2 commercially (any licenses?) for some of my projects, it would just be some extra shots into my videos for clients so it wouldn't be the main focus of the video however I want to make sure I am doing everything by the book and being respectful of the laws.

You don't need a licence to fly the Mini 2 commercially, but you do need commercial insurance. You can pretty much fly a Mini2 anywhere except over crowds of people. I'd still recommend doing the A2 CofC course though, particularly as you are new to the drone scene, will give you a greater awareness.

Hey All,

As the previous reply stated you need insurance. I believe you will need your A2 CofC to get insurance though. Ive just completed my A2 and its well worth it and I found it really interesting.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22