DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2S/RC Pro Fly More combo discontinued

I've been following the A2S/RC Pro Fly More combo due to mild interest on my part. Amazon stock ran out a few weeks ago but now it's back in stock. In recent reviews, it seems that it is shipping with the old SC. Looking on B&H's website I see that this combo has been discontinued.

There seemed to be a fair number of users that had problems with the RC Pro loosing connection with the A2S at very short distances. I wonder that is why it's been discontinued. They must have dug up some old stock of the old SC to package with the A2S for the Amazon offering.

Anybody have insight as to what may be going on?
I have had my Air 2 S combo for several weeks and it is a flawless combination... I bought mine quickly because of the price. I wondered if it was a mistake. Basically it cost $450 for the pro controller.. (but you didn't get a regular controller.). The price didn't make sense. I thought the deal would not last..... maybe I'm wrong..

Reactions: DanJ
I have had my Air 2 S combo for several weeks and it is a flawless combination... I bought mine quickly because of the price. I wondered if it was a mistake. Basically it cost $450 for the pro controller.. (but you didn't get a regular controller.). The price didn't make sense. I thought the deal would not last..... maybe I'm wrong..
I too think that it's a flawless combination and it was the included controller at an unbelievably cheap price that hooked me.
The Air 2S has been great for the few months that I've had it and no regrets.

Reactions: John LaMarche
So far (on the couple of outings I've made) the SC is holding up well. Looking forward to getting in some more real-world work beyond practicing at the park and simply flying to capture the sunrise at the beach. I'm a little concerned with battery life but I figure if it really does have a 2.5 hour span, I can run 4 batteries and have roughly a 30 min safety buffer w/o it dying on me. Looking at travel chargers now. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27