DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Abandoned NATO early warning station

The van could have been sitting there for a couple of years, but someone is cutting the grass, so it is not fully abandoned. Nice video with interesting subject matter. Thanks for sharing!

@Coconut Island Drones ,they must have left in a hurry ,i wonder why they left the Van there as well,
It looks like the van tires still have air. Pretty amazing for something that's been sitting there for ages. I wonder if someone does basic maintenance on the facility checking power and looking for water intrusion, etc. (besides cutting the grass).

It looks like the van tires still have air. Pretty amazing for something that's been sitting there for ages. I wonder if someone does basic maintenance on the facility checking power and looking for water intrusion, etc. (besides cutting the grass).
If it's for sale then I'd imagine there would be someone doing that occasionally.

As eerie as it is intresting. I'd like to know what's in the white spherical object. Thanks for sharing it, really good.

Interesting. I was stationed at Kincheloe '63-'69 when it was a SAC base. Only interesting thing back then was an old Nike missile installation at Raco. Where is Ballado anyway? Can't find it on Google Maps.

Maybe it's not abandoned and it's a just a great job of camouflage 😄
Wonder if the Peugeot owner has been left inside as well.

• Haha
Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams