DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abandoned Wolfschmidt Factory

Proffy

Reactions
The Joint-stock company Riga Yeast was the oldest yeast manufacturer in Baltics, dating back to 1847, when Albert Wolfschmidt founded Factory of liquor and yeast.

It was a first and most popular distillery which produced famous Riga Black Balsam (Black Bam). Company also exports vodka, liquors and other spirits outside of the globe!

Nicely shot and edited.
1800’s architecture is very interesting.
I filmed an abandoned flour mill (with my Spark) last week, the windows and brickwork is almost a clone of the one in your footage.
I’ll get a screenshot of that tonight and post a pic for you to see.

Reactions: Proffy
How close was that bird that's in the video? I've had few fly out of abounded places and did get a scare more than once :)

It was about four meters to the bird. Later they start flying not far from drone. :)))

Reactions: dronepilotbob
Forgot about that last night.
Here’s my flour mill screenshot.

888ada33c920bae98e3a0df1efe12707.jpeg

Forgot about that last night.
Here’s my flour mill screenshot.

888ada33c920bae98e3a0df1efe12707.jpeg

Looking awesome! Have you been inside? Send me link on video please! Here’s few shots of this factory

IMG_8737.JPGIMG_8739.JPG

Reactions: dronepilotbob
Looking awesome! Have you been inside? Send me link on video please! Here’s few shots of this factory

No haven’t been inside, though I have noticed ‘stuff’ inside on upper floors.
It’s pretty secure, popularly area and lots of children passing, so very well hoarded up on lower levels.
Yeah I found it remarkable just how similar the facade looked on both locations.
Lots of windows to let light in back in the era.

The Spark does take very vivid videos and stills, I feel much better than the M1P straight out of the box.

I’ll edit a bit of that footage tonight and post up in reply again.
It was after my other flights that morning (ship graveyard and oil tanker) and the wind had picked up from ‘kinda blowy’ to ‘should I really be flying ?’ Lol.
My BIL was not going to fly his Air, but did after I got the Spark up.

Here’s one video shot of this area on a previous trip with the M1P, was windy too, you can see in the video the Mavic a few times where it was getting blown about near the buildings as the wind drives around them.

This was an early flight of mine so excuse the length (4:37).
The opening scene is of the building (note the colour difference to the Spark video screenshot), I also shot an old car ferry ramp then a tall muralled building.

No haven’t been inside, though I have noticed ‘stuff’ inside on upper floors.
It’s pretty secure, popularly area and lots of children passing, so very well hoarded up on lower levels.
Yeah I found it remarkable just how similar the facade looked on both locations.
Lots of windows to let light in back in the era.

The Spark does take very vivid videos and stills, I feel much better than the M1P straight out of the box.

I’ll edit a bit of that footage tonight and post up in reply again.
It was after my other flights that morning (ship graveyard and oil tanker) and the wind had picked up from ‘kinda blowy’ to ‘should I really be flying ?’ Lol.
My BIL was not going to fly his Air, but did after I got the Spark up.

Here’s one video shot of this area on a previous trip with the M1P, was windy too, you can see in the video the Mavic a few times where it was getting blown about near the buildings as the wind drives around them.

This was an early flight of mine so excuse the length (4:37).
The opening scene is of the building (note the colour difference to the Spark video screenshot), I also shot an old car ferry ramp then a tall muralled building.

Mint! Will check it at home on a big screen! Thanks for sharing! You saying about some oil tanker? Have you got a vid of this too? [emoji7][emoji568]

Mint! Will check it at home on a big screen! Thanks for sharing! You saying about some oil tanker? Have you got a vid of this too? [emoji7][emoji568]

Cheers.
Tanker one is down the list now in photos / video section.

Oil / chemical tanker

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J