DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abbreviation Mavic Pro

Reactions: Rene van der Meer
That's what I was referring too. The Garand IS a .30 cal carbine :)

Whoa, partner. The carbine is the little brother to the Garand. I know because I own both weapons. The Garand is a .30-06 while the carbine fires a .30 M1 carbine round. Totally different weapons.
Banners9-14-1003.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: F6Rider
Whoa, partner. The carbine is the little brother to the Garand. I know because I own both weapons. The Garand is a .30-06 while the carbine fires a .30 M1 carbine round. Totally different weapons.
Banners9-14-1003.jpg

Nice, I have the Carbine, but not the larger garand, my bad. I also have an original Winchester Model 73 in 38-40 made in1883.

In my world an M1 is a Garand. :)

yes...the m1 garand...i've had the pleasure of actually shooting a couple that were actually used in world war 2 and i have to tell you...to this day it's still highly accurate...there's rumors they decommissioned all of them but they sure didn't...i love the m4 and m16 i used in the marines but the garand is something else...oh wait...we're supposed to be talking about the mavic...i will...WHEN THE **** THING GETS HERE...lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

OK guys, gun talk never ends well so lets stay on the topic of the Mavic. Thanks.

I didn't know gun talk was not allowed.... tick tock everyone's waiting for their own SwampDonkey... I mean Mavic...

I'm waiting for the community to get filled up so we can get on to discussing the pros and cons etc.

I didn't know gun talk was not allowed.... tick tock everyone's waiting for their own SwampDonkey... I mean Mavic...

I'm waiting for the community to get filled up so we can get on to discussing the pros and cons etc.

It's allowed, to a point. It's all in the rules - Community Rules

Some could say their M1P is MIA:)

Not me as I just ordered the slower shipping FMB two days ago and I'm waiting patiently. My retirement 2.0 is 11/16/16 so anytime after that will be fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000