DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abnormal Firmware

Dabrain

Reactions
Long story, last week noticed battery #1 had been charged 4 more times then #2 and #3 batteries. In the mean time I updated firmware to latest version. (That's another story, can't down grade now) So flew on batteries #2 and #3 two times and on the third time on #2 I get 5 feet in the air and get a message "System Error" "Check App", land immediately. Don't see anything on DJI go application, shut everything down, restart RC, app starts, restart MP, don't see any problems take off get a few feet in the air, "System Error' "Check App" land immediately. Don't see anything on DJI Go, whats going on. Shut down restart everything again, Okay now it shows "Abnormal Firmware", press on it and it says to re-calibrate forward sensors and re-calibrate downward sensors and on the re-calibrate downward sensors it says to contact DJI help. So re-calibrate sensors and it fails, (still not going to contact DJI help) so retry calibrations this time it works and I fly around house in tri-pod mode on battery #2 till low battery warning no problems. Anyone else ever have this happen, wondering what happened. Firmware update caused or something else.

DSCN2936-245x184[1].JPG

funny enough yes, i flew today on my battery and it was fine but then on the second battery it kicked up the sensor warning, but i havent done any upgrading of any app or firmware, ive had my MP for 6 weeks now so maybe it was about due a calibration

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711