DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Fly - Sensor Calibration / Error Code 180

When you first turn on the smart controller tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen (circle with 4 dots in it). Then tap on the "file manager", then tap on "downloads", now the top one on the list should be the last file you downloaded, there should also be a date behind it of when it was downloaded. Now tap on it and then tap on "install" down in the bottom right of the screen. After it's done installing it's best to do a reboot of the controller before trying it out.
It wasn't laid out quite like that -but there was a download arrow at top left of screen. I tapped it, & it downloaded & installed current Go 4 App. Thank you!

Reactions: VanP
The version v01.00.0797 is the aircraft firmware version not the GO4 app version. You do now have the correct firmware version for remote ID operation. However, you also need to have the correct version of the GO4 app or it will not work and you'll get an error 180 when try to fly. If you want to check what version of go4 you have, start your smart controller and swipe down from the top of the screen. Select the settings (star) icon, then scroll down to apps and select it, then scroll to go4 and select it. The current app version should be listed right on top. The version you need is 4.3.60, if you don't have that version you won't be able to fly your drone. You will need to go to the dji website with the browser on the controller and download the latest version of GO4 app as I described in my previous post. After you install the GO4 update you should have version 4.3.60 and should be ready to go.
Thank you for the quick reply!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne