DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Abnormal Gimbal Vibration"

Reactions
Hey all,

My mavic received a warning, "abnormal gimbal vibration", while flying this weekend. Can anyone help point me in a direction to fix this?

Thanks!

upload_2018-6-18_21-22-50.jpeg

Usually you can fix it by buying a new one, or shelling out for an expensive repair. That’s the DJI way. Have fun.

Are you flying a Pro with Platinum props?

Hey all,

My mavic received a warning, "abnormal gimbal vibration", while flying this weekend. Can anyone help point me in a direction to fix this?

Thanks!

View attachment 40390
Got that same message once. Same symptoms. The Easy Fix: Examine the underside of the gimbal. 1. Make sure that all four "rubber bands" are connected at both top and bottom. 2. Make sure that the rear of the gimbal support frame is "hooked" under the black plastic L-bracket. Worked for me. Hope it works for you as well!

Got that same message once. Same symptoms. The Easy Fix: Examine the underside of the gimbal. 1. Make sure that all four "rubber bands" are connected at both top and bottom. 2. Make sure that the rear of the gimbal support frame is "hooked" under the black plastic L-bracket. Worked for me. Hope it works for you as well!

FIXED THE PROBLEM! Thanks very much my friend. Cheers.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo