DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AC powerbank for Mavic Air 2

Flight Seeing

Reactions
Hello all.
anyone had any luck /experience using a portable ac powerbank to charge the Air2?
Like this .......

Portable Charger RAVPower 80W PD 3.0 AC Power Bank 20000mAh with 30W USB C AC Outlet Laptop Charger External Battery Pack for MacBook Air iPad Pro iPhone SE Nintendo Switch(USB C Adapter Not Included) Portable Charger RAVPower 80W PD 3.0 AC Power Bank: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The capacity of this unit is 74wh, the MA2 battery is 41wh, your only going to get a 1.5 battery recharge from this unit allowing for amps loss on the AC circuit.

The better but more expensive option is the 154wh unit which will give you roughly 3.5 battery recharges

Last edited:
prob depends on the airline...each has their own limits to Wh limits... up to a limit dont need to tell them until check in...over that you must there permission....over that nogo

I already had an Omnicharge Ultimate with 3 batteries that I've been using. Since it has DC and AC out I can charge 2 batteries for my MA2 simultaneously in addition to charging the controller and all my MM stuff at the same time. But it is very heavy(3lbs)and not cheap($400us) by any means. But it does, or did at any rate, meet FAA requirements and I have a total of 3 batteries for it plus can recharge it via usb, solar or cigarette lighter if need be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan