DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AC Wi-Fi to Note 8 Wi-Fi Firmware Update Issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 43289
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43289

Still can't get it across to DJI support whats going on here. When I use the mavic RC and the AC is switched to RC everything is fine and firmware is up to date across the board including batteries.

When I switch the Mavic Pro to Wi-Fi and connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to it, the app checks servers and tells me I need to update to the latest firmware which I already previously stated I've accomplished via AC and RC. I'm assuming the Note 8 is to blame. Just wondering if this is a known issue or not. I honestly don't want to be petty and send it in to be looked at or even return it be cause of the Wi-Fi issue but if this isn't working maybe something else will fail in the air. I won't fly with my phone much but I want to know all is well and updated. Thanks in advance if you've had a look and have any suggestions. Dji go 4 and assistant are up to date and uninstalled and reinstalled. Dji support tells me the obvious and nothing has gotten me anywhere new. Firmware is 01.04.0200 and the AC is a couple months old. Flew a couple times.

Also when I long press the three menu bars at the top right of go 4 app on main screen the firmware for RC says 00.00.0000 which is weird. The AC does say 01.04.0200.

This is what shows up when not connected at all and I long press the menu bar top right of go 4 app at main screen.

1518275118421.jpg

Note 8 works great with my set up. I use the OTG cable not wifi to the phone. Why would you even be using the wifi connection to the remote?

Reactions: chadrob30
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista